Just when you thought there is no innovation in stirrup leathers, Freejump proves that wrong. Once again, Freejump has done it. Adding another big enhancement on top of the original Freejump Stirrup Leathers. With PRO GRIP, you can achieve a true “gripping effect” to the saddle. The PRO GRIP is mounted on velcro. The use of the PRO GRIP is optional. You can remove the PRO GRIP and replace it with the standard leather grip.
From The Manufacturer
FREEJUMP’s stirrups leathers single strap and extra wide design provide unbeatable riding comfort and the guarantee that the FREEJUMP stirrup leathers will not twist. The upper part enables an even more precise adjustment of the length than conventional stirrup leathers thanks to the use of « biothane » material on the back of the upper part of the leathers ; the biothane reinforces the upper part of the leathers allowing more holes in the same short distance (30 holes instead of 20 as found on conventional leathers).
The new PRO GRIP offering:
- Leathers internal grip for a true gripping effect to the saddle ;
- As a results the stirrups are in a more stable position ;
- No grip necessary between the boots (or chaps) and the couple leathers/saddle, limiting the secondary effects of boots glue, and allowing the legs to remain free in their movements ;
- Grip mounted on a velcro strap for an easy replacement ;
- Leathers supplied also with a leather strap (mounted on velcro) with no grip;
- Special rubber material with a surface for maximum desired grip ;
3 sizes to choose from depending on the rider’s bodyheight: S<5’/1,50m – 5’/1,50m<M<5’9″/1,75m – L>5’9″/1,75m
Freejump Stirrup Leathers are recommended for use with Freejump Stirrups Soft Up Pro and Freejump Stirrups Soft Up Lite (for children and young riders). The design of the stirrup leathers and stirrups is complimentary. One of the more compelling features of these stirrups is that you no longer need to untie the stirrup leathers from the saddle to remove the stirrups. Because of the slide-on, slide-off mechanism, these stirrup leathers are a big time-saver.
- Available in Black and Brown Colors
- Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes
- Single strap design
- Strong nylon loop attaches securely to the Stirrups
- No-twist mechanism
- Quickly adjust the length by using the upper part
The Small Size is meant for riders height under 5 feet ( 1.50 meters)
The Medium Size is meant for riders height between 5 ft (1.50 metres) and 5 ft 9 inches ( 1.75 meters)
The Large Size is meant for riders height taller than 5 ft 9 inches (1.75 metres)
The next generation of stirrup leathers for show jumping has arrived. Notice how some of the top European show jumping professional riders (Ludger Beerbaum, Kevin Staut, Rodrigo Pesoa) all use the Freejump System.