The Lorenzini Pelham Titanium Bit with Lozenge enhances traditional Pelham design with a center lozenge that lies across the horse’s tongue and allows for independent left and right rein aids. Made of pure titanium, this lightweight bit has an 18mm mouthpiece. Titanium helps salivation to encourage a soft mouth and acceptance of the bit. Advancing the science of equine technology, Lorenzini Titanium Bits combine the natural beneficial characteristics of pure titanium with the beauty and elegance of European craftsmanship. Every titanium bit is manufactured in Italy to the highest precision standards.
- Available in popular mouth and cheek styles, titanium bits are: Extremely lightweight yet strong.
- As one of the strongest metals available, titanium resists corrosion caused by acid in the horse’s mouth.
- Easy-care. No polishing is required to maintain the sheen– just clean the bit with soap and water.
- Naturally antibacterial, non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Titanium is the only metal that is biocompatible with the horse’s body – it won’t harm living tissue in any way.
- Conducive to bit acceptance and good communication between horse and rider. Strong ionization and electro semi-conduction qualities in titanium help increase salivation, while low heat conduction keeps the metal cool in the horse’s mouth. These qualities lead to a soft mouth and acceptance of the bit.
- Lorenzini of Italy is an international supplier of titanium products to the medical, surgical and industrial tooling industries. The company holds the international patent for the use of titanium in equestrian bits.
- Made in Italy