Samshield Shadow Matt Helmet was the first helmet with removable and washable inner liners. Since then, Samshield has led the industry in game changing innovation. Whether it is an ever expanding line-up of helmets to suit different tastes, or custom helmets, Samshield helmets have been at the forefront.
The Samshield Shadow Matt Helmet has truly transformed the market, with its innovative design. The Samshield Shadow Matt Helmet was born with the goal of maximum safety, optimum performance, and stylish looks. This helmet is a favorite among riders of all disciplines, highlighting its versatility. This helmet surpasses the competition by its one key feature: the Detachable (snap-on, not velcro) liner.
- The Samshield Shadow Matt liner can be washed and re-used, thereby preventing bacteria and odor, which frequently permeates other helmets.
In addition, the Samshield Shadow Matt Helmet has achieved a customized fit unlike any other helmet. With the use of several different sized liners, this helmet can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of head sizes. Available sizes include: 6 3/8, 6 1/2, 6 5/8, 6 3/4,6 7/8, 7, 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2,7 5/8, 7 3/4
Samshield Helmet Collection
With Samshield helmets, you have a wide range of options to pick from. Listed are just some of the few other unique helmets offered by Samshield.
- Samshield 5 Swarovski Helmet
- Samshield 255 Swarovski Helmet
- Samshield Crystal Fabric Helmet
- Samshield Crystal Fabric 5 Swarovski Helmet
- Samshield Crystal Fabric 255 Swarovski Helmet
- Samshield Shimmer Top Helmet
- Samshield Shimmer Top 5 Swarovski Helmet
- Samshield Shimmer Top 255 Swarovski Helmet
Samshield Custom Helmet
If none of these suit your taste, you can always design your Custom Samshield Helmet.
The shell of the helmet comes in three sizes:ï¿½Small, Medium and Large. The liners come in different sizes, ranging fromï¿½55 to 62. Sizing Chart is available below in text format format:
The Samshield Helmet was born of a remarkable fusion between the technical vision of engineers and the creative energy of a designer, all focused on fulfilling the most ambitious desires and needs of the fashion-conscious rider.